Saturday, August 3, 2013

Rome: Part 1

Immediately after visiting Berlin, my friends and I flew to Rome to spend the last leg of our spring break in the beautifully historic city. I think out of all my spring break visits, I took the most photos in Rome, and really when you are in a city that has so much to offer, you can't help it. Rome is magnificent during the day and during the night; it is magnificent when it rains and when it is sunny. I took so many photos that I couldn't split up my Rome blog posts by day (since I took way too many pictures each of the 3 days that we was there). These photos were taken around the Capitoline Museums, Il Vittoriano (the monument for Victor Emmanuel II), and the Colosseum at night and day. (Click the photos to view them in a lightbox.)

 
















(film)

















(film) 



2 comments:

  1. Rome looks so beautiful! I live vicariously through your amazing pictures of Europe. Your pictures only make me want to visit Europe more!

    Hope you had a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much! I hope I can go back soon some time :) you should definitely visit!!!

      Delete