Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hello

It's high time I made a legitimate blog. This will be a melange of personal reflections, life updates, photographs, rants, reviews, hopefully with some sort of coherence (but I won't make any promises).

Here's an update: there is a mosquito in my room and it is eating me alive, but it refuses to remove its Invisibility Cloak so I keep moving around to different corners of the room--in vain, of course, because the mosquito bites continue to multiply. When I was little, my mom used to tell me that I was so prone to mosquito bites because I had sweet blood. It seemed charming at the time, and made the mosquito bites seem like badges of personal superiority, but now it just sounds downright strange.

Anyway, hello, my name is Metin. As in "we met in the park" (my go-to pronunciation guide).

No comments:

Post a Comment